Why become a member? ×

SOLD THANKS ....YAMAHA BB605 NE-1 PRE AMP & HARD CASE.....

greyparrot

Selling this awesome bass as i just got a stunning jap trb 5 and this need to go. The bass is in fantastic condtion as is the case and has the NE-1 preamp (cut down version) with a great mid sweep on the fly. The bass has new strings on and was recently set up by Chris, the tequ. from bass center, and its playing low and silky smooth. This has been my gigging bass of choice simply because it ticks all the boxes..these basses are a gem and the price is ridiculos and holds its own against many basses costing much much more, take a look at the reviews. Im looking for £200 for the bass and case and £20 next day courier. Will take bank transfer/cash/cheque and will be posted on day or next day via 24 hour service. it is a great machine and a little gem. Any other qs call 07757875566 or post em here. Bass 35 inch scale string spacing very comfy great for slap action nice and low, frets a1 no buzz body work 97% case very good no issues at all with this gear.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDjfZZgxz9M[/media]

dings 1 or 2 small ones
buckle rash none
metal work gold and very good
sound awesome from slap to deep bass
action low
scale 35
strings 45-125 new
case decent well lined and very good nik
electrics all fine, still has the protective plastic on the black electrics cover
era..i guess early 2000's
set up recent

Edited by greyparrot