Why become a member? ×

'Gig/recording chest' F/S - cables, spares, tools etc

This is just taking up room I haven't got in the flat at the minute, so might as well see if anyone wants the whole thing wholesale as I spent a good while putting it together!

What we've essentially got is one of these:

[url]http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID=145238&Referrer=googleproductlisting&gclid=CLjr-dW3j7ECFYzbfAodDT7tfg[/url]

which has the rotating-outy section in the middle filled with every common variety of glass and ceramic-body fuse, a bunch of drum spares (cymbal felts, nuts, washers) a handful of Allen keys and small screwdrivers for guitars, and some PA spares (I think there's some Speakon couplers and a Speakon-jack adaptor in there, plus some other bits). I'll fully catalogue it when I get back later.

You've then got the lift-off top section which is brilliant for mics, pedals or whathaveyou and the bottom section which has already got a couple of mic cables in it (I'll include them, no use for 'em atm) as well as some lengths of two-core speaker cable terminated with Speakons (again, I'll take a more accurate catalogue of what's there tonight).

All in good nick, was only gigged half-a-dozen times - and as I can't see myself going back to a covers band in the immediate future, no use for it! Would be a ballache to post, but I'll look into it if anyone's interested - was thinking about the £50 mark depending on the quality and quantity of the mic cables that're in there (I'm PRETTY sure that I only ever used Neutrik / Klotz to make mine up, but you know how you acquire odd cables ;)).

Right, the cable catalogue:
1x 5m Speakon-Speakon
1x 6m Speakon-Speakon
1x 5m Neutrik / Klotz XLR-XLR mic
1x 6m Neutrik / Klotz XLR-XLR mic
2x 5m Venom XLR-XLR mic
1x 6m Neutrik 'silent jacks' mono jack-jack (guitar cable)
1x 3m Venom jack-jack (guitar cable)
1x 5m 8-way balanced jack-jack multicore (used this for live recording from a desk with direct outputs into an 8-input soundcard)
4x IEC leads (2 x 3A, 2 x 5A)
1x 4m 4-way extendable extension lead
2x jack-to-XLR insert leads

...and also a pretty basic but accurate and easy-to-use sound level meter, which I figured would be a handy thing to have in the box for getting an idea of exactly how loud you're playing in venues with restrictions etc.

Right, having done the count there's a lot more stuff in there than I figured for, so not gonna let the whole lot go for fifty notes - however, like I say it's all sitting around taking up space (particularly the toolbox itself) though, so if anyone wants to thrash out a package of anything they need make me an offer!

• 2 months later...