Why become a member? ×

A couple of hardcases for sale - one Hiscox F-type 6-string, one 'standard bass!

Yeah, the tendonitus is getting no better so I reckon I'll be stuck with gigbags for the foreseeable :( someone else might as well get some use out of these:

Hiscox Fender-type case (won't take back-angled headstocks too well, but fits Strats and Teles perfectly) - currently has 'Savage' spray-painted onto it but shall remove or over-spray in black if it's a deal-breaker, £40

Shaped bass case, unsure of the make but it's pretty much brand new - fits a Precision perfectly, shall try it with a Jazz if I get change but IIRC the Precision body's slightly smaller so it might not fit. Lovely air-cushion handle on this too, as well as clips for shoulder straps which is kinda unusual on a 'proper' hardcase. SOLD

As far as shipping goes, it's do-able but I'd rather do pick-up/ local delivery - not likely to have the time to wait in for a courier over the next few weeks!

Edited by Ian Savage

[quote name='Pow_22' timestamp='1341936643' post='1726538']
Interested in the P bass one. Where you based mate?
[/quote]

South Birmingham (Moseley and thereabouts), but down to Warwick and up into Staffordshire this weekend, all being well.

• 4 weeks later...