Why become a member? ×

Traded: Warwick Corvette Std, Natural, Passive, Ash, German, 2004

Guest teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

I have only had this bass for a couple of months (Got it via a trade with Lee (Rasta) ) and while it plays brilliantly, Jazz Bass pickups just don't work for me anymore.

I am hopeful that there is someone out there with a P Special or any other Alder bodied P/J that would conversely fancy getting in on the Warwick action. Would also consider trading for a cheaper bass (Squier/Yamaha P Configuration) with a cash top up.

Comes with Rockbag, Log Book, tools, Warwick Strap Locks and some newly fitted slinkies. You can see in the pic below that there is some slight discolouration to the wood, this will apparently clean out but I haven't been inclined to try. Think it adds character.

Meeting up to do the trade would be the most sensible route I think, would value upwards of £450, much as Lee did the other month. For a trade value of £490.00 I could include an SKB Hard Case and UK Shipping.

Would sell for a bit less than the trade values but more interested in trades

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

Cheers lojo, it plays like a dream, sounds like an ill tempered Jazz Bass which is great if that is your thing.

Blimey, this bass has done the rounds since I moved it on.

It's a lovely bass and really easy to play. I have three other Corvettes and I don't really need another one, though.

Buy with confidence!

(And I'm chuffed to see the photos I took are still being used!)

Guest teamcoy

Oh, how rude of me. Cheers for the pics Jacqueslemac.

They show it off very faithfully.

Edited by teamcoy

Guest teamcoy

The neck feels like a comfortable thick p, how is the best way to measure the nut? Literally edge to edge or String 1 to 4?

Absolutely love how this bass plays, fills my hand really well, but I just don't feel the Jazz sound any more.

Guest teamcoy

SKB Hard Case option now included for shipping. Now also for sale.

Edited by teamcoy