Why become a member? ×

Studio Mics For Sale Rode and Samson

I am selling some spare mics I have in my studio. They are in perfect condition and have had very little use due to the amount of mics I own (a bit of a studio gear geek as well as bass geek).

Anyway, I have a pair of Samson C02H half pencil condenser mics. These have been used once for a live recording. They are in perfect condition and come with their own carry pouch / mic stand shock mount holders and wind shields. I am looking for £80 for the pair including delivery within the UK.

I am also selling a Rode NT1000 studio condenser mic. This has only been used in the studio and again is in perfect condition and comes with the original box, carry case, mic stand shock mount holder and original documents. A beautiful mic to record with - crystal clear all the way. I am looking for £110.00 including delivery within the UK.

Here are some photos and if you have any questions, just drop me a line and I will do all I can to help answer them. Oh, by the way, I am based in Cardiff is any wants them but wants to collect instead. Take care and here are the pics.

Cheers,

Matt