Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ashdown ABM 500 III head for sale £300

gjones

Ashdown ABM 500 III for sale £300 plus £20 P&P.

Lovely loud ABM amp for sale. I now have my Ashdown MiBass lightweight head and can't justify keeping both of them. So my ABM must go to a new owner.

Comes with footswitch.

[attachment=112051:front.jpg]

Specs from the Ashdown website are as follows.

[left][i]At 575 watts RMS the powerful and versatile Ashdown ABM 500 EVO III is the perfect amp head for those wanting faster transient attack, more headroom and low noise, along with extended sound-shaping options.[/i][/left]

[left][i][font=myriad-pro, sans-serif][size=4]The Ashdown ABM 500’s 7-band EQ is made up of three rotary controls, which offer 20dB of cut and boost at 60Hz, 660Hz and 5kHz, and four sliders giving 15dB of cut and boost at 180Hz, 340Hz, 1.3kHz and 2.6kHz. What’s more you can set your EQ, hook up a footswitch, and switch between a flat fretless sound and your EQ settings hands-free.[/size][/font][/i][/left]

[left][i][font=myriad-pro, sans-serif][size=4]The options don’t end there as the Ashdown ABM-500 Bass Head features a controllable compressor and a sub-harmonic generator. The generator reproduces your sound at an octave lower than the original signal and is dialled in with an additional rotary controller to give you everything from subtle thickness to bone crushing tone quickly and easily.[/size][/font][/i][/left]

[i][b] Connectivity[/b][/i]

[left][i][font=myriad-pro, sans-serif]With the Ashdown ABM500 EVO III Head both passive and active instruments are supported via a single switchable input. Selectable by footswitch the solid state and dual triode tube preamps offer a great range of tones with clean, warm and overdriven sounds.[/font][/i][/left]

[left][i][font=myriad-pro, sans-serif][size=4]The Ashdown ABM 500 EVO III Bass Amp Head features a front-facing balanced DI output for direct hook up to a mixer, this also offers EQ switching for including or removing EQ settings quickly. Additionally the signal to the DI out can be cut to leave the tuner output live, for silent tuning. On top of this you also have a sub-bass output, FX loop and a line input.[/size][/font][/i][/left]

Edited by gjones

• 2 weeks later...