Why become a member? ×

Ampeg PF350

chrisAngryman

I need a little help,

I bought 3 weeks ago an Ampeg Pf 350, and have used it twice now, last night in a house for a private do we played at.

The problem I'm having is that at really low volume the amp starts cutting out?, this was not at high volume setting on the Amp.

I've read a lot online about this happening but know one seems to have a definitive idea, so do I

1, send it back faulty for repair
2, send it back and try for full refund
3, it's just the way it is

Im in favour 2 as its just doing my head in, my Marshall mb450 in comparison sounds awesome

Some have had problems with their PF amps, as some haven`t - I was one of the ones who didn`t. But, if it`s started to do this, it`s unlikely to stop, so definitely return it to the retailer, as it`s not fit for purpose. Look into the sale of goods act beforehand, so that you can request what you are legally entitled to, and make sure you deal with the retailer in writing/via e-mail, quoting this, so that for one they know that you are aware of your entitlements, and for two, they are less likely to reply in writing with inaccurate information.