Why become a member? ×

Empty Laney RBC215 2X15 Cabinet

For sale is my Laney RBC215 cabinet. I used this cab for EVERYTHING for the last 6 years and it has been amazing. I really loved the tone of 2 15" speakers when using my soundcity B120 - had a lovely vintage warm tone.

Unfortunately the voice coil on the top speaker burnt out then all the load from the amp went to the second speaker and blew that one too! Therefore I am offering the empty cab if anyone wants to load their own 15" drivers.

The cab is front loading - The front metal grill unscrews to give access to the speakers. The cab looks to be constructed from MDF with a grey cloth covering that is in good condition - slight peeling at the base. All the wiring is still there and connected to the input jack - there is also a link output allowing this to be daisy chained.

If i'd had more time and money I would replace the speakers as I realy enjoyed using this cab - but I needed a quick replacement cab for upcoming gigs and recording so this one has to go.

Can remove the second speaker on request and supply more photos if wanted.

£30 collected from Bath?

Hi.
I realise you are wanting to move this cab on but if you really wanted to keep it, I have a pair of Peavey Black Widow 1505 KADT- 8ohm speakers I have just removed from my PA bass bins.
The only reason for changing them was to put in 4-ohm speakers to match the Hisys tops.
I've included a link from youtube showing the same speaker, not mine, but the same.
£80 the pair, posted.
No offence if you wish to pass on this.

Cheers,
Beely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMNln_ncWFE

Hi Beely,

Thanks for the offer - maybe should have asked around for some 15" speakers before buying 2 marshall 410's.

Also have a 2x18 cab as well so this one really needs to go. Would like someone to take it on rather than just chucking it out as I've done some great gigs with this cab.

Anyone wanna buy my cab and these speakers - would have a GREAT 2x15 cab for a shade over £100!!