Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** FS Markbass 102P combo - £550

Dogz73

Recently got this of a fellow Basschatter for small venue use and was blown away by the tone.

So much so that I sold my GK rig and bought a LM iii and matching 210 / 115 to replace the GK rig.

That means that this is now surplus, and as much as I'd like to keep it as a back up, I'm all spent out so need to move it on.

This is easily the best amp that I've ever played with a real punchy tone that cuts through the mix.

Rated at 300W or 500W with an extension cab, and amazingly light at 19Kg !!

Condition is very good, as you see in the photos. - £550

Edited by Dogz73

I was so geared to hate Markbass when they came out, it was yellow, solid state, light, Italian (no offence, the mrs is Italian and I love her to bits) etc, but several years later I find myself loving the tone, weight and quality of Markbass. My LM800 is pretty much my main amp nowadays. Anyway, have a bump on me, pretty sure it will make someone really happy and the price is good as well.

Absolute bargain at the price.Unless you're doing big venues this is the lightest,most powerful amp you're going to find if you like a "clean" sound.I've had the lot over the years and this is the best pound for pound amp I've ever had for general gigging use....been 100% reliable,too.
Have a bump on me....;-)