Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Ampeg SVT210HE and SVT115E £250 ***SOLD***

Truckstop

Hello all,

Since gigging my newly pimped Carvin cab a few times, I've decided that I dont need these cabs anymore. They sound great and their compact size is handy, but I simply prefer the Carvin!

So, I have for sale an Ampeg SVT-210HE (£175) and an Ampeg SVT115E (£125).

The USA SVT210 (250w RMS/500w program @ 8 ohms) is unmodified and in good condition. There is a small tear in the tolex about 1cm[sup]2 [/sup]and I've not been bothered to stick down the flap of tolex. It's too small to bother with in my opinion. This cab comes with a Roqsolid un-padded cover ordered by it's previous owner, Lozz196, who I bought it off about 15/16 months ago?

The Chinese built SVT115 has an issue. Only one of the inputs works. Basically, I bought it on a punt; it was described as non-working. Upon inspection I found that the speaker had torn and the input jack plate had been fried. I installed a second hand Ashdown blueline speaker and soldered it direct to the input jack, bypassing the other jack and the speakons. The new speaker is 250w @ 8ohms (the previous Eminence one was 200w @ 8ohm, so really it's 50 louder!) and it sounds very pleasant indeed. I've used it solo for a few gigs and is capable of plenty volume indeed.

Collection preferred; I live in St. Albans (AL2 1QU). However I am happy to deliver a sensible distance for sensible money (up to midlands, East Anglia, south coast etc M4, M40 corridors) and a cup of tea!

Please fire away with any questions I'll try my best to answer them. Here's a photo, I can take some more specific ones if you'd like?

Not especially interested in trades, but I'm always on the lookout for 80's Ibanez (Blazers, Roadsters etc). Also try me with some interesting effects; I have the basics, but would like a decent chorus, wah, fuzz or reverb. Always on the lookout for accessories too; top quality gigbags, power supply systems, pedalboards, multi guitar stand etc. There's loads of stuff I'd be interested in that would sweeten the deal!

Cheers

Alex

Edited by Truckstop

It'd handle 350w just fine.

My Ampeg PF500 runs 350w at 8ohms and I used it with just the 210 loads of times. Rarely had to go past midday on the volume (I use a low gain setting too) so it'll last with your head for sure.

Gimme a PM if you're still interested ad don't forget to check my trade options!

Cheers

Alex