Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* - Yamaha BB425, Vintage White

Telebass

Well, this was an experiment that didn't work out. It's a great bass, but although it doesn't hurt my hands quite like a Warwick 5, it still hurts. I'm guessing I'm getting a bit arthritic, so I don't want to exacerbate that. So it's back to 4-bangers for me.

The bass was new in January, and has seen a half dozen gigs, msotly split with another bass, so it has gigging time, but not a lot. It is pretty much as new, and all that has been done to it out of the box is a set of flats and a setup.

I will restring it with Rotobass rounds, or will leave the TI Jazz Flats on, buyer's choice.

Action is pretty low and buzz-free (if you don't play as ham-fisted as me, that is - I can make 10mm action rattle!).
Will sell with Warwick Rockbag, also as new (this came with it, but I used a hard case to keep it in).

I'm looking for £305 delivered or a trade for a split-coil Precision, preferably with maple board, or a reissue Mustang, in white.

Or, indeed, a Yamaha BB424 - happy with a direct swap for one of these!

EDIT: forgot to add that if you want to fondle the goods, PM me, and we'll sort something. I'm in Tavistock, in West Devon.

[size=5][b]ALSO: If you can collect and pay cash, it's yours for £280![/b][/size]

Edited by Telebass