Why become a member? ×

Screaming Baby Magic Thunder Fuzz For Sale SOLD!!!!!

sloan2002

I have a hand painted, custom Magic Thunder Fuzz pedal from a Chicago based company called "Screaming Baby" to sell. This pedal produced great fuzz for your bass. I can't find alot on the internet about it but this is one description of it:

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,][size=2][color=#000000]"Interesting two knob (Volume and Gain) bass fuzz with a good array of classic sounds. So far as I can tell the goal of the builder is to give you a pedal that's just like something that might have been around in the 60's, without the bells and whistles and whatnot of modern effects. The result is a living, breathing creation that's very responsive to all kinds of conditions in your playing and settings on everything. And simple, perfect for the purists and vintage enthusiasts."[/color][/size][/font]

It has been on my pedalboard for a while without any used so it is in perfect condition and there is velco on the bottom from being on my pedalboard. I wish I could find a place for it in my current band but they are not keen on the massive fuzz you get from this pedal. It is powered only by a 9volt battery to give it the true vintage feel and sound.

I'm looking for £70 with postage within the UK.

[attachment=109883:IMG_0023.jpg][attachment=109884:IMG_0025.jpg]

SOLD!!!!!!

Edited by sloan2002