Why become a member? ×

FS Tokai Rockinbetter RG4003 w/ Gig Bag in MINT condition!

Adam Brown

Hi Folks!

I have for sale my much neglected Tokai Rockinbetter RG4003 in a wonderful 'Fireglo' finish. I purchased the bass a little under a year ago and it has sadly only been played a handful of times. The instrument is extremely nice to play and produces a fantastic sound of instruments 4 or 5 times it's price tag. I'm also including a Fender Gig Bag that provides excellent protection.

I've priced the item at [b]£350[/b] in accordance with the immaculate condition and the included gig bag! (Also bearing in mind that I paid £500 for it!)

I'm based in Northern Ireland, but I'm willing to ship for £30 to the UK. Please contact me for international shipping costs.

If you want any more info, or photos, either mail me on [email protected] or contact me via mobile on +44 7888 656617.

I've included the manufacturers details below:

[left]Fantastic bass guitar of genuine quality at a fraction of the price of its close cousin![/left]

[left][color=#202020][font=Arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Anyone that is familiar with the name Tokai, knows that it's synoymous with great quality guitars with a guitar building history dating back to 1982. The majority of its current workforce are the same skilled craftsmen who created the now highly collectable eighties classics. History has proved that Tokai do not produce guitars without total conviction to their art and as a result of the growing demand for high quality instruments, Tokai have been forced to employ even more accomplished craftsmen to ensure the enduring quality and desirability that the Tokai brand has become associated with.[/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#202020][font=Arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]* Classic 4003 Copy
* 'Fireglo' Finish
* Mother of Pearl neck inlays
* Twin Pickups
* Set Neck
* Elephant Ear Machineheads
* Rosewood Fingerboard[/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#202020][font=Arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for looking! :)[/font][/color][/left]

Edited by Adam Brown