Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 4x10 Cab. Seen a lot of road wear + tear! £80 ONO

This cab has served me well for years of gigging. Unfortunately it had had a pretty hard life from a previous owner and for my sins I haven't treated her very nicely either...

Faults/Issues -

1. Tweeter switch is gone - been like that since I bought her, which was fine because I like quite an old school tone (it's stuck in the off position), in fact that doesn't really matter because...

2. Tweeter magnet is gone - I have it, it's currently in my vans glove box. You're welcome to attempt to reattach/fix it, or use it to hold large amounts of paper against your fridge.

3. One of the output jacks has gone - the socket is lost inside the cab but the nut is gone. I don't doubt it would be a really easy fix. I've only ever used speakons with her so it hasn't bothered me.

4. One of the plastic rear port surrounds has gone - it's ported on both sides, one of the plastic cases slipped out and then got run over by Wreckless Eric's tour van. True story.

5. It has various dings and scratches in the cover. It's been seriously mojo'd.

GOOD THINGS! -

1. It still sounds seriously badass, honestly. 4 of the old - style (non-blue) Ashdown Blue-line speakers belt out some serious tone (they all still work fine).

2. It's pretty light for a 4x10 - way lighter than my new Orange (which I promise to treat better).

That's it. Pick up a bargain folks! Most of the issues could easily be fixed by someone with a soldering iron and 20 minutes to spare.

Looking for pickup in/near the Bristol area. if it doesn't sell in the next week I'm gonna rip the speakers out and maybe sell them separately.

PJ