Why become a member? ×

SOLD.....For Sale: 1995 Fender Mexican Precision

thepeanmachine

[u][b][size=6][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]SOLD[/font] PLEASE REMOVE[/size][/b][/u]

After MUCH deliberation, I have come to a very difficult decision....I'm going to sell my first ever bass. She's a '95 Mexican precision in wine red. I know I'm massively biased but I think this is a cracking bass which I believe to be superior to newer ones (that I've played at least). I'm based in South Manchester, so if anyone is interested let me know happy for people to have a go to check it out. The bass is in very good condition, with the 2 dings in the finish featured in the pics. Cleaned it up, polished the frets treated the fretboard and put a new set of strings on it today.

Why am I selling I hear you cry? Well I just don't play it any more. I have a Jazz that just suits what I'm playing and I find it so versatile that the Precision needs to go to a new home. Nothing sadder than a nice bass not being played in my opinion!

Comes complete with hardcase, please note broken handle on the case. Probably easily fixed by someone a little more DIY minded than myself!

I'm going to list this at [size=6][u][b]£300, incl. case - PRICE DROP TO £280[/b][/u][/size]

Edited by thepeanmachine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...