Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass Combo (2 x 10) - £600

Pidge

For sale: used Mark Bass Combo Head (2 x 10) - and it says "Power 600W" on the back. [[b]Although I now understand that it is 500 watts with an extra cab and only 300 without[/b]].

I am selling it because I no longer play anymore and it is just sitting around.

If you are interested, please contact me on 07917 451233.

I am based in the West Midlands.

Matt

Edited by Pidge

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chrismuzz! It is a wicked deal - I have had two people interested but no takers yet. I am not that far from Stoke either, would you be interested or know someone that might be?

I'm sure you are not deliberately misleading anyone when you say "Power 600watts" but I think these are 300 watts on their own and 500 watts plugged into an extension cabinet. Still extremely loud on their own, I have the seperates equivalent, the LM2/3 and a 2X10 Traveller cab.

"[b]I think these are 300 watts on their own and 500 watts plugged into an extension cabinet[/b]" - you may well be correct. The last time I looked up anything electrical was in GCSE physics! Someone asked me how many watts it was so I looked on the back.

To Mark Andertons - thanks for asking but I am not doing any trades as (shock horror) I have pretty much given up playing the bass after 26 years.

Had a great time playing in bands but have lost my 'mojo'.

[quote name='Pidge' timestamp='1338740521' post='1678696']
To Mark Andertons - thanks for asking but I am not doing any trades as (shock horror) I have pretty much given up playing the bass after 26 years.

Had a great time playing in bands but have lost my 'mojo'.
[/quote]

The Blues Junior is a guitar amp, just banked that you might be interested if you were a guitarist offloading unused bass gear. Genuinely would be all over this had it been just after pay day but sadly already made a few purchases this month. We retail these £950 new and it's by far my favourite bass amp in the shop, wanted one for ages! So someone will get a great deal with this one.

[quote name='Mark_Andertons' timestamp='1338741420' post='1678710']
The Blues Junior is a guitar amp, just banked that you might be interested if you were a guitarist offloading unused bass gear. Genuinely would be all over this had it been just after pay day but sadly already made a few purchases this month. We retail these £950 new and it's by far my favourite bass amp in the shop, wanted one for ages! So someone will get a great deal with this one.
[/quote]

Thanks Mark - it has been on BassChat for quite a while now. So keep checking out this post because it might well be around later! I have had two people really interested but they never went through on the deal.

M

• 2 months later...