Why become a member? ×

Live dance anyone? - Deluded Buddhas

johnDeereJack

Here's a new outfit I recently joined - [url="http://www.deludedbuddhas.co.uk/"]Deluded Buddhas[/url]. (There's a 'Riffs' page)
Personally I think it's really good the way it is but there's talk of adding a vocalist and I'm not sure it would work so I'm looking for thoughts from y'all (Sorry - just listened to Bilbo's Country thang!)
Mostly using a fretless but with the 'Holy Trio' on the first track (OD-3, extremely mild octaver and envelope filter set to really quite squashy!)
I'm relatively new to effects so any thoughts and/or guidance would be appreciated :)

Hope you enjoy...

PS - it was the guitarist who cut it all together and he kinda likes the 'wooooow' thing on the first track!

Edited by johnDeereJack

I was expecting electronic dance music, but this is rawk! A bit like a metal Ozric Tentacles. My audio kept cutting out, but I think I got the gist. It holds its own as instrumental, but ime purely instrumental bands have a limited appeal. The right vocalist could take you to the next level - why not try?

Cheers RR! :)

The 'Live Dance' tag is how the guitarist describes the band (it being his baby) but I do like your 'metal Ozric Tentacles' analogy! Very nice! :D
We have a few singers lined up in the coming weeks - mostly being rock or metal guys - so will be interesting to see what comes out of the next few rehearsals/auditions.
I'll keep you posted...