Why become a member? ×

Possible Trade for Fender '75 Reissue Jazz Bass USA (Leeds)

GЯДИКФЯ

Got my Fender Jazz Bass US 75 Reissue for possible trade. Got it last July and never really bonded with it. Looking for a nice Precision Bass or Musicman bass.
Covers never fitted but will be included. There is some VERY slight buckle rash that is very hard to see unless you angle it in light.

Edited by GЯДИКФЯ

[quote name='GЯДИК' post='180026' date='Apr 18 2008, 06:09 PM']Got my Fender Jazz Bass US 75 Reissue for possible trade. Got it last July and never really bonded with it. Looking for a nice Precision Bass or Musicman bass.
Covers never fitted but will be included. There is some VERY slight buckle rash that is very hard to see unless you angle it in light.

[/quote]

MB1. :)
Benwhiteuk has got a stingray up for sale/swap at the moment! :huh:

• 5 months later...

[quote name='GЯДИК' post='180026' date='Apr 18 2008, 06:09 PM']Got my Fender Jazz Bass US 75 Reissue for possible trade. Got it last July and never really bonded with it. Looking for a nice Precision Bass or Musicman bass.

[/quote]

hey
i dont know if this is still going on but i'm desperate for a fender 75 jazz bass
i have a musicman stingray that id' be willing to trade for it
3 band EQ
maple neck/fingerboard
black with black scratchplate
only been gigged three times
slight buckle rash similar to that described on the jazz bass
and one tiny tiny chip on the underneath

i am also living in leeds so trading would be easy

i'll take some photos if you want to see it

cheers
Stephen