Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain Mini, Hardwire DL-8 & Jack 2 Jack Offset Connectors For Sale.

Pearl_Jammin

Dropped a few pennies on upgrading to a PT Jr and a Stereo Memory Man, so these items are now redundant and need new homes!

[b]Pedaltrain Mini[/b] - £50

The Pedaltrain is the older model (with the deeper guttering at the back - which I always found really handy for storing a power supply etc.)

It's in pretty good shape considering - only thing of note is the fact that I spray painted my bands name on the back plate. I am happy to get some black Hammerite and spray over the writing if the buyer doesn't want to remove it themselves (or give my band some free advertising!)

[b]Hardwire DL-8[/b] - £70

Brilliant delay. Really decent analogue, tape and modulation delays as well as some sparkling digital sounds. Looper too which is a lot of fun. Bombproof Boss style enclosure and switching. Actually bought this when I was in New York and brought it back with me. It's seen just under a year of touring but is in really good nick. A few surface scratches on the side of the pedal but perfect working order.

[b]Offset Jack to Jack connectors[/b] - £3 each or 4 for £10.

Used to connect my pedals on the Mini, but now I have some more space to play with I'm going for the cabling option. I really love these things and I don't know why they're not more popular!

I gig pretty regularly and will be using these items up until their respective replacements arrive (which sound be Wed/Thurs this week), so probably will not be able to sort out a sale/postage until near the weekend, but I'm happy to reserve either until then.

ALL PRICES ONO! So make me an offer!

PJ

Edited by Pearl_Jammin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...