Why become a member? ×

Shuker Doh (me not the make)

PURPOLARIS

I haven't played my Shuker in a while as I've been busy with my Acoustic band but last week I got a gig with a rock band so had to dust my Shuker off. The batteries were flat and my fret led's hadn't been working for a while but like I said I was busy with my Acoustic band so wasn't too bothered.

Changed the batteries in my Shuker so I could get the active settings again and the led's still didn't work so thought I'd take off the back plate and see if a wire had come off the switch. All the wires seemed to be connected and then I noticed a 9v battery sat there. I thought it was one of the two for the active power and didn't actually click at first. The penny dropped when I looked up and saw how far the battery compartment was from the switch compartment (that's the DOH part) and there's no way it could be one of those batteries. Changed that and yep LED's are working again and I'm one happy bass player.