Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Breedlove Atlas Studio C25/SM OHSC - Mint - £500

[b] [b][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I bought this lovely instrument last year from Guitar Guitar in Epsom. I tried loads including top range Taylors, Lowdens, Martins, I liked the Breedlove. Although a Lowden at about £3k really was glorious :)[/font][/size][/b][/b]

[b] [b]Anyway, while on holiday last week I rediscovered my love of flamenco and now I want a nice Flamenco guitar. I can't afford to keep this steel string and get the flamenco I want. So she's up for sale.[/b][/b]

[b]This is not the C25/SMe, this is the higher priced version, the SM. It was on at £849 in the shop but I knocked them down to £779. It includes the original hardcase which is beautiful, so lush I want to sleep in it but it's too small. It totally survived my flights to and from Italy last week on BA, but it now has a few minor scuffs. The guitar inside is mint and it looks beautiful, understated but with lovely design touches.[/b]

[b]It plays very smoothly and very fast, low action with very light strings at the moment but it's still loud and projects really well. It's a professional instrument and it's beautifully made. The LR Baggs electronics are excellent and has an onboard tuner which is really useful.[/b]

[b]Comes with the tags, allen keys, etc. Also included is a walnut Lute Hole feedback damper, and a spare set of DR Sunbeam roundcore strings which feel really nice to play and have a punchy but sweet tone.[/b]

[b]I'd like £500 for it, collection only in West London at the moment. [/b]

[b]Cheers,[/b]
[b]Nx[/b]

[b]Here's the fluff from Breedlove ..[/b]

[size=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Atlas Studio C25/SM has been redesigned with tastefully understated aesthetic touches and improved projection.[/font][/size][/size]

[size=2][color=#414141][size=1][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Atlas Series Studio C25/SM is a serious Breedlove acoustic-electric concert body guitar ready to record live or play out. The LR Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp with 3-band EQ, presence, phase, and a stealthy chromatic tuner is easy to use and sets a new amplified acoustic guitar standard. With the Atlas Studio guitar, players will enjoy Breedlove design elements and a balanced tonal signature.[/font][/size][/size][/color][/size]
[b] [size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Features[/font][/size][/b][list]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Deep Body Concert with Soft Cutaway[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Solid Sitka Spruce Top[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Solid Mahogany Back and Laminated Sides[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-3/4" at Heel[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lower Bout Width 15-1/4"[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge Truss for stability and sustain[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Tortoise Bound Body with BWBWB Purfling[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Abalone Rosette with Black Border[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]STUDIO Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Glossy Finish, Satin Neck[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Compensated Saddle[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dovetail Neck Joint[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Chrome Grover Mini Tuners[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]L.R. Baggs LR-T CV Tuner Preamp with onboard chromatic tuner with in-line mute, presence, phase, EQ[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Designed by Kim Breedlove and Peter Newport, Crafted in Korea[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Final Setup and Quality Assurance in Bend, Oregon USA, new label, QC sticker[/font][/size]
[/list]

Edited by silddx