Why become a member? ×

Vintage/Warmoth Jaco Jazz. May also now part out.

Stacker

Ok, something new landed on the mat this morning and I've got too many fretless Jazzes at the mo, so one has to go. This one is a bitsa. The body is a relic'd Wilkie Vintage body - most probably Basswood - with the Jaco influence and has Wizard pickups and a Wilkie bridge with brass saddles. Add to that a lovely Warmoth fretless Jazz neck with some nice flame and birdseye on the back and is fitted with Wilkie forward gear tuners. Standard Jazz nut width but a slightly rounder profile, almost like that of a Nash. Tiny bit of a gap on bass side (around 1mm or so) but given that it's a knoc-up, it's no worse than I've seen on some MMs and '70s Fenders. Strung with Warwick Reds. No case. looking for £370 shipped mainland UK. No trades or swaps, thanx.

Edited by Stacker

• 2 weeks later...

Will now consider parting out at a considerably reduced price. The neck is as new, and has the overhang. Also, there's a lovely, irregular flame to the neck. [s]Seeking £250 shipped mainland UK.[/s] [b]Neck withdrawn![/b]

Pups are Wizard '64s; looking for £50 shipped.

Body with control plate, pots and bridge, £60 shipped.

The flats may also be available but I'll confirm that if the parting out commences.

Edited by Stacker

• 3 weeks later...

Shame to part that Donny, I bet it's lovely, and given the all too evident love for Jazzes on here I'm amazed it's still here. The neck alone would cost about what you're asking for the whole bass?

C