Why become a member? ×

Jackson - Randy Rhodes V - Matt Black

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jackson - Randy Rhodes V - Matt Black[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I do not know much about this guitar's history as i got it 2nd hand.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Has Licensed Floyd Rose.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has a split around the smaller wing of the V. Does not affect the playability or sound of the guitar.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And chip on the end of the longer wing. Both covered with tape, and can not be noticed. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sounds awesome, stocked with Seymour Duncans.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had to do a bit of work when i first got it; get locking nut, screws, tremolo arm.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for £200 ono[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pick up in Worthing / Brighton areas.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any questions, feel free to ask.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Tuewey1992' timestamp='1336157224' post='1641984']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jackson - Randy Rhodes V - Matt Black[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I do not know much about this guitar's history as i got it 2nd hand.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Has Licensed Floyd Rose.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has a split around the smaller wing of the V. Does not affect the playability or sound of the guitar.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]And chip on the end of the longer wing. [b]Both covered with tape, and can not be noticed[/b]. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sounds awesome, stocked with Seymour Duncans.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I had to do a bit of work when i first got it; get locking nut, screws, tremolo arm.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Looking for £200 ono[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pick up in Worthing / Brighton areas.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any questions, feel free to ask.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Classic