Why become a member? ×

Peavey Milennium AC BXP NOW TRADED

Shylock

Peavey Millennium AC BXP in maroon/purple. (I think it is black velvet)
Active guitar pickups light weight guitar and with narrow and fast neck. Slight fault with this guitar, which I was aware of when I bought it direct from Peavey in Corby, as preamp drains batteries quicker than it should do. However never a problem as I will include 2 rechargeable PP9s and battery charger I use. Each charge lasts about 20/30 hours of playing.

Very slight ding on front and scratches on back edge that cannot be seen by anyone when playing it. Otherwise overall good condition and looks and feels stunning.

Only selling to clear room for a jazz bass & I prefer the vintage sound of a passive bass. Looking to fund a Fender Jazz Bass. RRP £299 so looking for £100 or straight trade for Squier Jazz (preferably not affinity) plus cash up if appropriate for CV/VM, MIM or USA. May be interested in other guitars such Epiphone EB-3?

More photos available on request. Collect only but centrally located near Loughborough and prepered to travel a bit if helps.

Edited by Shylock

• 4 weeks later...

These are really well made and great sounding basses especially for the price! The battery thing shouldn't be too difficult to fix either :)

Out of interest, do they sell "B-stock" stuff down at Peavey HQ in Corby? It's not far from where my family live but I've never actually taken the time to visit!

Thanks and with rechargable batteries not really a problem.

They used to sell B stock and returns through ebay (seller peaveyuk) but I have just checked and they were last active in Mar 2011.
It might worth you phoning or emailing as they must be disposing of returns somewhere?