Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Washburn AB20 Electro Acoustic £250

danweb22

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][font=Arial]For Sale is a [color=red][size=4]Washburn[/size][/color] AB20 Electro-Acoustic Bass in superb condition. This is not to be confused with the AB10 and is a far superior instrument. The finish is wonderful and the colour is stunning. It looks to me that it either has a maple or spruce top and rosewood fingerboard and bridge.[/font]

[font=Arial]I got this in a trade with Nick (Old Horse Murphy) and don't have any need for it so it's up for sale![/font]

[font=Arial]It is 34" scale and sounds wonderful acoustically, but once the Equis II preamp comes in to play, the bass sounds in a different league![/font][/size][/font][/color][/s]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It also has a Direct Out should you need it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The bass is very light, well-balanced and does everything from a realistic woody Double Bass sound, through to a crisp, clear acoustic sound.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Due to the not having a case, I would rather this was picked up or a meet up arranged.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm looking for [size=5]£250 o.n.o.[/size][/size][/font][/color][/s]

Edited by danweb22

• 5 weeks later...