Why become a member? ×

Sadly for sale: Mesa Mini Rectifier. as new.

Due to the cost of some nasty dental implant work I'm having I need to sell some stuff. I have no desire to sell, but needs must and all that.

So, first on the block is my as new Mesa Mini Rectifier head.

It is amazing. The clean channel gets very Fendery, the pushed mode is great for SRV.

The vintage drive sounds are superb and of course the Modern Drive mode is completely crushing.

It's a 2 channel amp. The channels are footswitchable. Each channel has 2 modes. The modes are selected with mini switches on the front.

Each channel has a 10W / 25W setting option. 10W is great for the house, even though still loud, and the 25W setting is louder than it has any right to be. Certainly loud enough for a gig with a couple of hundred punters. There is a defeatable FX loop.

It comes with the lovely carry bag, channel change footswitch, power cable.

I only got this on 8th February from the lovely people at Peach Guitars and it has not been gigged. It is in perfect condition.

These cost £1100

[b]Selling for £850.00. [/b]

(If you buy at £850 then you can have the V30 loaded Harley Benton cab and a £20 Planet Waves speaker cable for another £50, total £900)

Collection is massively preferred due to the value. Near J16 on the M1 (Northants). Certainly collection only if you want the cab as well.

ta