Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM 300 Evo II 300 watt head + cover SOLD

danhkr

Due to a band split, I'm selling this UK made ABM 300 head. I've got a couple of these and they're really great sounding amps. I've also got a newer 500 and to honest, these seem just as loud.

Fully working and condition is great, just a bit of scuffing on the metal corners, and it comes with an Ashdown cover, manual and mains lead.

Not really around for collections and meets, so I'll include UK shipping with UPS in with the price.

[b][size=5]Now Sold.[/size][/b] Bank transfer if possible, but I'll accept paypal if not. Cheers :)

Edited by danhkr

No, no footswitch included and it has two footswitch jacks, one is for the sub-harmonic and valve drive, the other is for the EQ and shape.

I've a feeling the 4-way switch is only for the Evo III's and also controls the compressor which these Evo II's don't have anyway. Hope that helps :)

Edited by danhkr

Further price drop bump.

Had some interesting trade offers, but a hefty car bill means I could do with shifting this now and I need a couple of hundred quid out of it. If I can get that, as before I'm happy to include delivery as well.

Can't go any lower than this I'm afraid, but a fantastic amp for this sort of money.

Edited by danhkr