Why become a member? ×

SOLD: spector Legend-6 Classic

jaydentaku

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]This is my Spector Legend 6 Classic. I bought this bass new in 2008 and it has never been gigged, only used for practice and mostly in the home. [/color]

[color=#000000]She is gorgeous in looks and sound. The Stuart Spector Design EMG pickups coupled with the Tone Pump Jr. pre amp make for a very sweet sound indeed.[/color]

[color=#000000]Bass Player Magazine rated this as THE best 6 string bass available for under $1,100.[/color]

[color=#000000]Condition wise, she is in like new condition, aside from one crack in the finish, coming from the jack round to the bass tone knob (It can be seen in a photo). [/color]

[color=#000000]This is purely cosmetic and has no effect on the playability and tone of the bass.[/color]

[color=#000000]Included in the sale is a Warwick Rockcase (ABS plastic hard case, picture included.)[/color]

[color=#000000]I prefer local pickup, but I will post in the hard case for added protection via courier for £30. This price reflects Parcel Forces' Enhanced compensation to cover the value of the bass.[/color]

[color=#000000]£350 [/color][/font][/size] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000] :)[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by jaydentaku