Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Fretless - on hold pending payment

Philly

Hi all

I'm looking to sell my squier vintage modified fretless. It is different to the norm in the fact that it is a vintage modified fretted body, with the vintage modified fretless neck on it.

It also has had the pickups upgraded to a set of wizard hammers (i was told when I bought it on this forum a year ago). All mods were done at the bass gallery in Camden

It plays and sounds great, really low action, and the pickups make it a very giggable fretless, I did want to try and make the transition to fretless, but it just doesn't fit in with my current function band.

Only reason for the sale is due to a new bathroom being required (=necessity), against a bass not getting played as much as it should (=luxury), or so I keep telling myself.

It has had roundwounds on it, and there is a little bit of marking on the fingerboard, but it is minimal. I have tried to catch this in one of the photos.

I'm looking for £190 and am based in Chelmsford in Essex. I have an old gig bag for it, and would prefer it collected if possibe.

Phil

Edited by Philly