Why become a member? ×

Walking Bass Lesson - Beginner/Teachers - with Scott Devine

devinebass

Hi guys... it's been a while because I've had a heap of crap going on. Anyway - thought I better get back on it!

Walking bass is something SOOO many bass players have difficulty with. But - It's really a lot easier than you think.

Through years of teaching and experimenting with different methods I've come up with my own pretty much 'fool proof' method of getting students well on their way to becoming great at creating their own walking bass lines.

In this walking bass lesson I show you how I actually teach my own personal students using this method and why they seem to be able to start creating there own walking bass lines much faster than most other students. That's why this lesson is great not only for student bassists but also bass teachers too. Try using this method with your students and you'll get great results.

Also, I'm interested in hearing how other people teach walking bass, so please if you have any good exercises, ideas etc up your sleeve please share!

This is 'Part 1' of a two part lesson so watch out for the next one in a couple of days

http://scottsbasslessons.com/walking-bass-beginner-lesson-1

Cheers,

Scott.