Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

****Withdrawn from sale, please remove...****

jay

Hello all

Up for sale is my Orange Terror Bass 500W head. It's about a year old, in perfect working order and overall very good condition. I have taken very good care of it and it has served me very well for gigs and practices. The one problem is that thanks to the clumsy b**tard guitar player in my old band there is a dent on one side, you can see this in my pics and I assure you it makes no difference what so ever to the sound quality, ( I have now fixed this, you (probably) wouldn't notice it now unless pointed out) I have updated the pics to show.

It's absolutely brilliant for a rock tone and you can get some great grind out of the tube drive. This thing is loud! I've found the balanced output extremely useful for gigs and recording, sound engineers seem to appreciate it too, however the signal is very hot coming out of it (B/O only), so I will include a -20db attenuator in the deal which i've used to great effect.

For head + gig bag + power lead + attenuator i'm looking for £360 plus postage if necessary, they are about £490 new. I'm willing to listen to any offers! My only reason for selling is so I can afford something a little more versatile as i'm now doing more "la la" and less "ra ra" band wise.

Lastly, I should mention, this is subject to change as I may end up keeping it simply because it's so portable!

Questions welcome....

[attachment=105624:002.JPG]

[attachment=105625:003.JPG]

[attachment=105626:004.JPG]

[attachment=105627:005.JPG]

Edited by jay

[quote name='alstocko' timestamp='1335110753' post='1625866']
All buyers be aware that this guy sounds like he is trying to entice a bidding war, as my friend tried to buy this earlier in the week but he wanted to "wait for more people to see the interest"

If so, go bugger off to eBay...
[/quote]

I can ensure you that is not what I am trying to do, I stated a price (£360) and I was offered less than I asked for by one member. I was also hoping to secure another head from a basschat member which has now been put on hold. Also, by saying that i'm open to offers I was simply trying to be flexible and open the door too any trades, and not start a bidding war!

[quote name='jay' timestamp='1335111392' post='1625882']
I can ensure you that is not what I am trying to do, I stated a price (£360) and I was offered less than I asked for by one member. I was also hoping to secure another head from a basschat member which has now been put on hold. Also, by saying that i'm open to offers I was simply trying to be flexible and open the door too any trades, and not start a bidding war!
[/quote]
Ok fair enough, not how I had heard it, so I will double-check my source.
Sorry

[quote name='alstocko' timestamp='1335112016' post='1625901']
Ok fair enough, not how I had heard it, so I will double-check my source.
Sorry
[/quote]
Thats alright mate, I think I know who your talking about, as I put above, it is on hold! I'm not a great fan of ebay and would just like it to end up at a loving home ;)

[quote name='merlin' timestamp='1335177756' post='1626643']
Thats a shame, still interested, :ph34r: and so close to you
[/quote]

I'll keep you posted, It's on hold 1) becuase I have someone waiting and 2) because the amp I was hoping to get instead is on hold!

Thanks for the interest.