Why become a member? ×

Titus Pullo - Full band gig dates in Edinburgh and Dundee

krispn

Hey a local muso I know has recorded this lovely acoustic 4 track but it's now been fleshed out into a full band eschewing the cello and piano for electric guitar, bass and drums to fill out the live sound. Songs have been reworded for this new 5 piece format but the acoustic Ep that started it all off is available to listen in the link below.

The full band vibe has come together really quickly and the songs sound better with some solid bass and drums filling it all out;)

As you may have guessed I'm playing bass and our second ever full band gig is happening in Edinburgh on the 26th April @City Cafe (doors at 19:00) with a third date in Dundee on the 2nd May (details to follow)

City cafe is a nice venue with a great 50's style diner/bar and the gig/club room down in the basement!

Be good to see some fellow BC'ers there plus it's payday week end :)

Acousitc Ep available here: http://tituspullo.bandcamp.com/

Local review of the EP here

http://www.edinburghspotlight.com/2012/02/review-acoustic-1-by-titus-pullo/

Should be a top night

• 2 weeks later...

Titus Pullo continue their live music campagin at Sneaky Pete's this Saturday playing along with Sabi, Echo Arcadia and another act who's name escapes me but I'll update as soon as I'm reminded. It's a Bainbridge gig!

We're on about 9pm. As ever be good to say hello if any of you are in for the gig!