Why become a member? ×

Current P bass

mr pablo

I was having a look through my photobucket account and noticed that I've had me a few basses over the years so in no particular order here they are including my current main squeeze.

First off I had an epiphone EB-0 in cherry red nice easy wee bass to play, then I moved on to an Epi Tbird as the rock god inside awoke :huh: (or at least i thought it did :) ) I dont have any pics of these so next up was my MIM fender Jazz which I loved with a passion best jazz i've played IMO sold it on BW to 2x18 think he still has it. Really wish I could've kept it but hey ho

Next up was a Warwick rockbass streamer bought as a stop gap between basses it was pretty good for the ££

then onto my Maverick B1 cracking bass and again I thought it was a keeper untill gas struck, I also picked up another Epi Tbird at this time.

Both of them went to try to chase the dream of owning a Gibson RD artist but band commitments put paid to that so I had to get a bass pronto and got me this mid 80's MIJ precison bass(you've prob all seen it before) I've upgraded the pup to a wizard thumper and had a villex booster in it (which is now gone cause as good as it was i never used it) and now only has a volume control again cause i never used the tone.

as I received it

and as it is now (thanks to the nice weather today ;))

Edited by mr pablo

That Rockbass is great, never been tempted by one until now, but they need to sort out that jack socket and put an input on the edge instead of that fugly Strat one. Very nice precision too, but why did you get rid of the tort scratchplate?!?!?!? Sacrilege! :)

[quote name='jono b' post='177043' date='Apr 15 2008, 02:10 PM']That Rockbass is great, never been tempted by one until now, but they need to sort out that jack socket and put an input on the edge instead of that fugly Strat one. Very nice precision too, but why did you get rid of the tort scratchplate?!?!?!? Sacrilege! :)[/quote]

Aye i never liked the jack socket on it, as much as i like the tort plate i'm a sucker for the sunburst/black combo ever since i had it on my first jazz :huh: