Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Please delete

BigBassBob

Hi guys, up for sale/trade is my 2011 Mark Hoppus signature P-bass:

It's a P-bass neck on an ash Jazz bass body in transparent surf green. It's an intriguing colour in that it seems to change its hue depending on the lighting in its vicinity (I tried to capture this in the pics)

The bass is practically mint save for this one little bump on the edge of the fingerboard, E string side:

Okay, so I made a few minor modifications here:

First off, I changed the stock Seymour Duncan out for a Lindy Fralin and swapped the single volume knob for a stacked vol/tone with cloth wiring and an orange drop .47 cap. The bridge I changed for a deluxe American bridge and I swapped the signature neck plate for a Fender F-stamp. All of these mods are easily reversible. However, the only part I do not have is the original pickup... the original wiring, pot, neck plate etc will be included in the sale.

The bass comes setup with a set of DR Sunbeams (45-105) but I can also string it up with some slightly worn-in Chromes.

It also includes a tweed hard case.

Considering that these are £592 online at the moment, and the mods/parts with it, I would be comfortable to let it go for £500, posted.

I'm open to offers and trades but ideally I'd like cash.

Cheers,
Bob.

Edited by BigBassBob