Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Soda Meiser Clone, Mammoth Clone, Boss GEB-7 EQ

pantherairsoft

Shep - did you try the mammoth and mastotron together? Gives a pretty decent sound! :) pre oxide, that was what I did.

Also why you selling the EQ? :0 thought that was a useful item in your setup?
I would've had it off you in seconds had I not just bought the behringer one. :/

Have a bump on me!

EQ sounds MASSIVE on my sub side. Truth be told though I have become reliant on my can sound too much and taken away the emphasis on the noise stuff. I need to start letting the PA handle the real sub for me. Without the EQ it all sounds massive still, just not MASSIVE. Lol.

I did try the mammoth with the Mastotron. It was pretty sweet... My set up is fairly refined now though and I need to trim out stuff I 'might' use and just keep the stuff that works everytime for me if that makes sense.

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1334526234' post='1617327']
EQ sounds MASSIVE on my sub side. Truth be told though I have become reliant on my can sound too much and taken away the emphasis on the noise stuff. I need to start letting the PA handle the real sub for me. Without the EQ it all sounds massive still, just not MASSIVE. Lol.

I did try the mammoth with the Mastotron. It was pretty sweet... My set up is fairly refined now though and I need to trim out stuff I 'might' use and just keep the stuff that works everytime for me if that makes sense.
[/quote]

Makes perfect sense dude! :)
Probs better letting the PA do it - would be epic!

Oh (off topic) I finally managed to try the dubscope. Sadly got nothing through it - dunno if it was cables or power, but I was too hungover so gave up. :( will investigate tomorrow evening.

Keep me posted on the Dubscope... It interests me a lot!

Came to the realisation that the more sub in my can the lass focus on the wobbles and the fuzzy stuff. Making the walls shake is fun... But less 'musical'. Just tightening my full range at the mo.