Why become a member? ×

Sold...Ibanez SR 905 excellent condition/price drop

Bassmachine

I'm selling my Ibanez SR 905 in an excellent condition.Neckthrough costraction ,3 band EQ and 2 bartolini MK1 soapbar active pickups....any trades acceptable ...for photos send me pm your email so I can send you .I ask it for 500£ plus shippings .thanks

The most significant Soundgear "upgrade" for 2004 may be the addition of an entirely new SR905. The SR905 is amazingly affordable but is loaded with must-have features for the pro-player: Bartolini MK1 pickups, the Bartolini MK1 3-Band EQ, Accu-Cast B20 bridge and an arched topped body of figured maple fitted with a 5pc maple/bubinga thru-body neck. Soundgear's thin neck and active electronics are what put Ibanez on the map in basses in 1987. What has kept the Soundgear in the forefront has been the fact that it has evolved as bass playing has evolved. The SR905 and the entire 2004 Soundgear line still have what Soundgear a radically different bass in 1987 - but they have new appointments and electronics that keep the Soundgear line on the cutting edge 17 years later.

Edited by Bassmachine