Why become a member? ×

Archos 7 V2 Tablet Multi-media player/recorder £70

I got this for a multi-media player and on the move recorder - its not in the league of an ipad but is ok for basic online tasks and running youtube/Basschat etc over wi-fi. It also has a basic recorder built in to get ideas down quickly. Its running the Android 2-2 OS I think.

Its boxed with charger and USB lead plus instructions. I'm looking for £70 posted within the UK.

Here's a bit of blurb from Archos -

[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]The Archos 7 Home Tablet V2 is driven by an 800 MHz processor [/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]In addition to its two speakers and 7-inch LCD touch screen with 800x480-pixel resolution, the Archos Home Table V2 handles a wide range of audio/video formats, including H.264 for video, MP3 for music and JPEG for photos [/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]The built-in 8 GB memory can be extended with a microSDHC card, and integrated WiFi support gives you instant access tothe internet where you can download exclusive content [/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]And that's not all! The Archos 7 Home Tablet V2 has a battery time of around 42 hours for music or 7 hours for video, meaning you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to entertainment[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]Resistive touch screen[/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]Everything to replace your PC: Internet, Email & Chat applications, WiFi b & g [/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]Personalize your product with thousands of applications [/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3][size=2]Your multimedia in HD quality (720p)[/size][/size][/font]