Why become a member? ×

Anyone had dealings with...

Thor

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone out there in Basschat land has had direct dealings with Wounded Paw Effects?

I ordered a Blender V3 pedal from them on Sunday (1st April and paid with Paypal), I would have expected an e-mail confirming the order/what status it's at and anticipated dispatch date - as yet I've received no communication from them at all? Having paid my $245.00 do you think I'm over-reacting by thinking the worst - I've logged into my account and it just states "processing"? In fairness to them it does state on the website the item may take 1-2 weeks for delivery - I guess I'm just a bit concerned I've heard nothing from them. :(

So hence the question, has anyone out there had dealings with them? How long did it take for the goods to arrive? Did they communicate well? Etc Etc...

I guess if things turn pearshaped and could contact Paypal and take it up with them? <_<

Cheers in anticipation for your feedback/comments.

Pete :)

Hey Shep, Yeah I e-mailed them on Tuesday (via a "contact us" link from their website) asking for confirmation of the order - I haven't received a response to that either :unsure: :(

Just a bit concerning after shelling out the dough and no communication on their part - having searched google I can't find any other contact details for them and they don't appear on Toronto's list of businesses either (ok, i'm not surprised by that as I think they're fairly low key).

I'm hoping they may be away for the Easter holidays - even so I'd have expected an automated response to the order? I checked today and funds have been taken from my bank account.

Edited spelling!

Edited by Thor

They are a small company - but known enough that I'd expect 'some' level of service.

I'd give them the benefit of the doubt - they could be a 1 man company, he may be away for a couple of days and his automated emails may of gone funny - stranger things have happened. I'd wait until after Easter and message again. Have a look on Talkbass too incase anyone knows the builder or is affiliated with them.