Why become a member? ×

FS Mark Bass SD1200 SOLD

For sale - Mark Bass SD1200 amp head + Markbass Gig bag

In mint condition - always cased when used, comes with Mark bass Gig bag and has rack ears if you want to rack mount it, I have a mint condition 2u rack case if you prefer that to the Gig bag.

If you are after a lightwieght amp with more headroom than you can shake a stick at then look no further!

Now looking for £675

[attachment=105430:IMG_9097.jpg][attachment=105431:IMG_9103.jpg][attachment=105432:IMG_9105.jpg]

HEIGHT
3.39 in. / 8.6 cm (2U)
DEPTH
11.9 in. / 30.2 cm
WIDTH
14.5" / 36.8 cm (with rack ears: 19" / 48.3 cm)
WEIGHT
9.15 lbs / 4,15 kg
OUTPUT POWER
750W RMS @ 8 ohm, 1200W RMS @ 4 ohm

Edited by MartyBRebelMC

Having owned both I can tell you they are very different heads.

If you want super clean Hi Fi power and an amp head that articulates the sound of your bass then this is for you. The streamliner definitely has a tubbier sound and feel to it.

Buy it and stick a Tech21 VT bass in front of it and you might just have the best of both worlds ;)

Excellent price as well.

Thanks for the comments - I can certainly confirm it's pretty much a 'you get out what you put in' type of amp, much like most Mark Bass gear and with the enormous power potential and the right cabs you are unlikely to get any compression of your playing dynamics regardless of how loud you go. With high power output amps like this one it's not necessarily that they sound or go louder - more that they can effortlessly articulate what you are playing at high volume .. If that makes any sense?