Why become a member? ×

FS Michael Kelly Dragonfly 5 Custom - £300

Pete1967

All,

I'm probably going to regret parting with this, but it was bought with the intention of doing some intimate 'unplugged' gigs, but that's gone by the by and I'm doing more studio/session work and gigs are standard electric fayre (or double bass).

So here it is. A Michael Kelly Dragonfly 5 custom in Tobacco Burst (a 'custom' finish). All the usual Dragonfly embellishments and the quilt top make it just as purdy as can be. I imported it myself from the USA about 4 years ago (I think) - before they had distribution over here. It's in virtually mint condition having been only gigged a twice.

Here's the link to MK's website for more details [url="http://www.michaelkellyguitars.com/acoustic-bass/dragonfly-5-string-1"]http://www.michaelke...nfly-5-string-1[/url]

Mine is of course the earlier version. The neck is straight and true, the frets are even and show no wear, all the hardware is in A1 condition. The electrics are 100% and come with a new Duracell battery! Currently strung with Elites phosphor bronze.

Included is a Tribal Planet gig bag - the hybrid soft/hard type - which is really excellent and provides virtually hard case protection at gig-bag weight.

I'd prefer a pick-up, or I'm prepared to deliver/meet up say an hour's radius of Leeds or High Wycombe, but seeing as it came all the way from Texas to me in a cardboard box, I will ship, but I'll use a reputable, insured carrier. We can chat about the cost of shipping but it's not included in the price.

Latest model, new, is £579 in GAK.

Sale price [b][s]£395[/s] [s]£375[/s] [s]£350 [/s]£300 [/b]

Any questions or for more photos, please don't hesitate to ask..

Cheers

Pete

[attachment=102946:P1030503_s.jpg]
[attachment=102947:P1030504_s.jpg]
[attachment=102948:P1030510_s.jpg]

Edited by Pete1967

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...