Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 360/12 guit*r & Peavy Classic 30 combo (*AMP SOLD*)

A couple of years ago I thought I’d have a go at playing some rhythm guitar for some songs with the band, bought the classiest gear I could find, and shortly after wisely decided to stick to bass only. So these are just gathering dust at the moment, plus my bass-fuelled GAS knows no bounds…………
1. Peavey Classic 30 combo. All- valve, all US-made (including the 12” driver). One input but dual-channel; (clean and overdrive), spring reverb, bass/middle/treble EQ with bright boost switch. Tweed-effect tolex covering. Almost as new condition, hugely LOUD, but very quiet hum-wise. A really lovely-sounding, compact amp, that’s only had home use with me and has been 100% reliable. £200
2. Rickenbacker 360/12 guitar. I was told in the shop this was early ‘80’s, anyone wants to check I’ll get the serial no. In jetglo, original plush-lined hard case, warranty card still with it. Plays magical chiming chords when played clean or huge “wall of sound” on crunch, to my eyes the most beautiful electric guitar ever made, and can be strung as a 6 if preferred (neck and headstock dimension the same as the 6). Excellent condition, absolutely minimal wear on the frets. I paid £950 two years back which was probably over the odds (but near mint, and RRP £1600 at the time), wouldn’t really want to let it go for less than £750.
Drop me a PM if interested – I’m based near Swansea, South Wales. The amp best collected, or I could meet on M4 for petrol costs. Cheers!

Edited by Shaggy

[quote name='Shaggy' post='173906' date='Apr 10 2008, 01:43 PM']A couple of years ago I thought I’d have a go at playing some rhythm guitar for some songs with the band, bought the classiest gear I could find, and shortly after wisely decided to stick to bass only. So these are just gathering dust at the moment, plus my bass-fuelled GAS knows no bounds…………
1. Peavey Classic 30 combo. All- valve, all US-made (including the 12” driver). One input but dual-channel; (clean and overdrive), spring reverb, bass/middle/treble EQ with bright boost switch. Tweed-effect tolex covering. Almost as new condition, hugely LOUD, but very quiet hum-wise. A really lovely-sounding, compact amp, that’s only had home use with me and has been 100% reliable. £200
2. Rickenbacker 360/12 guitar. I was told in the shop this was early ‘80’s, anyone wants to check I’ll get the serial no. In jetglo, original plush-lined hard case, warranty card still with it. Plays magical chiming chords when played clean or huge “wall of sound” on crunch, to my eyes the most beautiful electric guitar ever made, and can be strung as a 6 if preferred (neck and headstock dimension the same as the 6). Excellent condition, absolutely minimal wear on the frets. I paid £950 two years back which was probably over the odds (but near mint, and RRP £1600 at the time), wouldn’t really want to let it go for less than £750.
Drop me a PM if interested – I’m based near Swansea, South Wales. The amp best collected, or I could meet on M4 for petrol costs. Cheers![/quote]

hi,

I have PM you regarding the classic 30

bassmat

• 2 weeks later...