Why become a member? ×

Korg DSS-1 synth for sale

This is on behalf of the keyboard player in my band. If you're interested please PM me and I'll put you in touch. English is not his first language so please don't be too unkind about the slightly esoteric nature of the phrasing.

Pictures are here: http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f123/cr0ut0n/Igors%20keyboard/

[b]Mega rare Korg DSS-1 keyboard synth/sampler – only second owner!

I'm selling my beloved keyboard DSS-1 due to space limit this beast it's taking in my studio. It was made in 1986 in Japan and I'm second owner since 1995. This keyboard is in absolutely perfect condition in its age, no scratches on the top, all nice and clean - all is working perfectly - sliders, buttons, display, joystick, floppy disc, keys - simply all. This keyboard has just very minor scratch on floppy disc drive and missing knob on volume slider as you can see on the pictures.

Including in this sale are various sounds on floppy discs and owner's manual and service manual are burned on CD as pdf files + plenty of sounds as well. This keyboard comes with soft case (£120) used only for storage and was used twice for safe transport from my house to studio and back.

Korg DSS-1 is a monster hybrid of analog, digital, and sampling-based synthesis. It has the best Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF) that Korg ever bestowed on a synthesizer (it was also the last VCF-based synth that Korg ever made. Even today, a resonant filter sweep from the DSS-1 can put all but the mightiest analog synths to shame! It's an eight-voice polysynth with two oscillators per voice, and a unison mode that allows you to stack up all 16 oscillators into one very phatt and powerful monosynth.

The rest of information you can find on:

http://glenstegner.com/dss1/home.html

Due to weight and size I accept only cash on collection please and I do not post.

This is genuine sale so please only serious buyers!
If you have any questions or require more info or pictures please email me.[/b]

[b]I will accept £350 o.v.n.o.[/b]

• 3 weeks later...