Why become a member? ×

SOLD

TKenrick

Squier Deluxe Jazz 5 modded with ebony ramp, currently strung in E-C tuning. I bought this bass in 2009 as an experiment - I was interested in trying out a ramp and E-C tuning on a 5 and didn't want to make any mods to my Bacchus 5. All work (ebony ramp and new nut) was carried out by Martin at The Gallery in Camden.

34" scale, 4.4kg, string spacing is about 18mm, neck is a fairly shallow C shape

It's sat unplayed for the last year so I thought it was time to move it on. The bass is in excellent condition, no dings and a couple of light surface scratches that are too faint to photograph. The only cosmetic issue with the bass is that the headstock has discoloured through sunlight exposure (I keep my basses on a rack next to a window...) and is rather more 'ivory' than Olympic white...

Considering the mods and the discolouration I'm asking for [b]£180[/b]. I'm based in west London, just off the M4 J2. Would prefer local pickup or can meet within a reasonable distance of the M25. Shipping within the UK is also fine.

Edited by TKenrick

Sorry, I'm not a 6 string player any more!

The only trades I'd consider would be an Aguilar Tone Hammer DI, Aguilar AGRO distortion pedal or Sansamp BDDI

cheers,

Tom

Edited by TKenrick

[quote name='spaz91' timestamp='1331146785' post='1568539']
Would you be interested in trading up for an ATK405?
[/quote]

Sorry, only looking for pedals as trade options at the moment:

[quote name='TKenrick' timestamp='1331135191' post='1568233']

The only trades I'd consider would be an Aguilar Tone Hammer DI, Aguilar AGRO distortion pedal or Sansamp BDDI
[/quote]

[quote name='Valhalalf' timestamp='1331213733' post='1569492']
Would you consider selling the ramp if it comes off? :)
[/quote]

On closer inspection the ramp doesn't want to come off the bass!