Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Rim Marseer: Through neck 4 String - SOLD

Scooby

As I haven't been able to sell another couple of basses it is with great reluctance that I now have to consider letting the RIM Marseer go to a good home :(
I only got this a few short weeks ago and it hasn't left the house - only being played a couple of times while life took over and kept me very busy! Anyway, the bass is in mint condition now - there was a very tiny dink on the neck, which has been repaired and is virtually invisible (it was only a very tiny mark to begin with).

Spec: Chambered flamed maple body with three-piece flame/rock maple/flame through neck, honey buckeye facings, purpleheart accent and name badge and macassar ebony board. Passive custom[color=#ff0000] [/color]pickups by Aaron Armstrong wired with 4 way Dingwall switch (neck/both series/both parallel/bridge). The tone is variable from a fat growl to funk and beyond - very versatile. You could, of course have a preamp of your choice as there is plenty of room to do that if required. Superb build quality.

Weight is very close to 8lbs, with a string spacing of [b]16.5mm[/b] (adjustable) It has a [b]40mm[/b] top nut and a very low action. The neck is a comfortable shallow C-shape and the fingerboard radius is [b]12"[/b].

There is a high quality semi-solid Protection Racket case and a minitorch for the "glow in the dark" side markers.

Edited by Scooby