Why become a member? ×

Status S2 headless

mojobass

OK so this is a really hard thing for me to do but I'd relly love to get Alex's kingbass thats on here right now and the only conceiveable way to do it is to sell my S2!

Its a beauty, yeh the colour may not be to everyone's taste but TBH its not that bad in real life! I bought it because i wanted an S2 so was prepared to compromise!

Its a bolt on S2, excellent condition bar one VERY small ding on the lower edge of the body (which ive tried to photograph)

all chrome hardware is in excellent condition, hardly any signs of play wear, great tone, really low action. comes with strap locks and original status hiscox hard case (which is also in excellent condition

Hoping for £1000 (incl delivery) and i'd need it realistically if i am to secure the KB! obvioulsy if the KB sells in the meantime i'll be withdrawing this!

pics:

[attachment=101775:DSCF9524.JPG] [attachment=101776:DSCF9525.JPG] [attachment=101777:DSCF9526.JPG] [attachment=101778:DSCF9527.JPG] [attachment=101779:DSCF9528.JPG] [attachment=101780:DSCF9529.JPG] [attachment=101781:DSCF9530.JPG]