Why become a member? ×

Feeler - Polytone MiniBrute 1 combo (SOLD)

Clarky

Hi, new forumite here. I have a Polytone MiniBrute 1 bass combo (with 12 inch speaker; metal grill) which I bought 10 years ago from the old Bass Centre in Wapping for £450 for use with a double bass. In the end I didn't get on with the double bass and the amp has been sat in my study for about 8 years unused (and never gigged). It is essentially as new without a scratch. Anyone any idea what its worth (Bass Gallery has had a s/h one for sale for £450 for quite a time now so its obviously less than that)? Any interest in it? I am based in central London.

Cheers Clarky

Edited by Clarky

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Clarky' post='173257' date='Apr 9 2008, 04:11 PM']Hi, new forumite here. I have a Polytone MiniBrute 1 bass combo (with 12 inch speaker; metal grill) which I bought 10 years ago from the old Bass Centre in Wapping for £450 for use with a double bass. In the end I didn't get on with the double bass and the amp has been sat in my study for about 8 years unused (and never gigged). It is essentially as new without a scratch. Anyone any idea what its worth (Bass Gallery has had a s/h one for sale for £450 for quite a time now so its obviously less than that)? Any interest in it? I am based in central London.

Cheers Clarky[/quote]

Hi Clarky,
Would you be interested in part exchanging your Mini Brute 1 for my PJB 4b cab, as new and with custom made cover, plus £100.00 cash ?

Cheers,

Rhino

[quote name='rhino' post='185302' date='Apr 25 2008, 02:10 PM']Hi Clarky,
Would you be interested in part exchanging your Mini Brute 1 for my PJB 4b cab, as new and with custom made cover, plus £100.00 cash ?

Cheers,

Rhino[/quote]
Hi there - thanks for offer but looking for cash as have my cab set-up sorted (Aguilar GS112 for small gigs/practices and MArkbass 106 for bigger gigs) - plus just forked out over £700 for a new Markbss R500 head so a bit short at the moment!

I would take £200 plus delivery costs (I am in London) if you're interested?

Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='185312' date='Apr 25 2008, 02:22 PM']Hi there - thanks for offer but looking for cash as have my cab set-up sorted (Aguilar GS112 for small gigs/practices and MArkbass 106 for bigger gigs) - plus just forked out over £700 for a new Markbss R500 head so a bit short at the moment!

I would take £200 plus delivery costs (I am in London) if you're interested?

Clarky[/quote]

Hello,
I'm OK at £200 plus cabinet. I'll speak to a local courier and see if it's possible to deliver my 4B to you and collect your mini brute for a return load.
Moneywise, I could arrange a bank transfer direct into whatever account you wish.
The other option is that I drive down to London and we meet wherever and exchange goods and cash.

What do you think?

Regards,

Rhino

[quote name='rhino' post='185342' date='Apr 25 2008, 02:58 PM']Hello,
I'm OK at £200 plus cabinet. I'll speak to a local courier and see if it's possible to deliver my 4B to you and collect your mini brute for a return load.
Moneywise, I could arrange a bank transfer direct into whatever account you wish.
The other option is that I drive down to London and we meet wherever and exchange goods and cash.

What do you think?

Regards,

Rhino[/quote]
Hey Rhino, I meant £200 cash plus postage costs only, don't need your cab! So you are better off now than you thought you were :)