Why become a member? ×

Warwick WCA 211 Pro, estimate price?

Alex Spencer

I read somewhere that you are not allowed to post things in the 'For Sale' section without a price, so I thought I'd post here. If this is frowned upon please do let me know and I'll remove it!

I'm looking to upgrade from my Warwick WCA 211 Pro to something a bit bigger. To be able to afford anything bigger I will (unfortunately) have to see it on. I was wondering what sort of price people think I could get for it? I'm a terrible business man, and have ended up ripping myself off royally in the past!

They are (as far as I know) discontinued, or at least getting harder to track down. I've seen some going new on the internet for £400, which I think is a bit steep but hey, if people are paying it, why not! I also saw about a year ago that someone sold theirs on here for £160, which personally I think was really cheap! I was hoping for around the £250 mark, what do people think?

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1330822412' post='1563561']
No problem... It was in August 2010. £250 it was, not £225.
[/quote]

I was kind of hoping that seeing as they are harder to obtain people would pay a little extra when they came about. It might just be me getting my own hopes up though... Fingers crossed!