Why become a member? ×

This is the very last my stuff for sale:

1x FAL Vintage trafic light two units hard wired together which fold away foreasy storage, three colours, sound to light via jack plug
agenuine workhorse
£25

1x Chauvet UV Shadow DMX UV BlacklightLED
a 3-channel DMX-512 LED UV blacklight comes with blackout, static, dimmer and strobe. It has built-in automatic programs, adjustable flash rate, dimmer and static via stand-alone and automatic built-in programs with sound activation. It is linkable with LED Technostrobe & LED Technostrobe RGB in stand-alone. The coverage is up to 15ft x 30ft. It uses low power consumption and has additional power output for daisy chaining units together. Any universal DMX-512 controller.
£65

1x Equinox PolarisLaser - Near mint condition
The new Polaris laser from Equinox features Red Green and Violet laser diodes that pump out a combined 270mW creating an immense light show that will blow you away with its stunning geometric patterns and over 300 laser effects. The micro stepper motors ensure a smooth performance and allow the patterns and images to be zoomed rotated and expanded through the X and Y axis. With Sound active auto run DMX and slave functions this professional laser will add a stunning focal point to any professional light show.
£185

1x Martin Magnum 550[list]
[*]160 m³/min fog output
[*]600 W heat exchanger
[*]5 min heat-up time
[*]1 liter fluid capacity
[*]Different fluid options for different applications
[*]Hand-held remote control
[/list]
£45

I will take £300 for the combined lot, all items are fully working and in good condition.

I will add pics later on

Edited by Kevin Jones

• 1 year later...