Why become a member? ×

FS: ROCKTEK FLANGER FX PEDAL £10

rmorris

[attachment=100695:P1000526.JPG]For Sale: Rocktek Flanger Pedal - so I guess some of you reading this maybe thinking "Mmmm...Rocktek - budget guitar fx in a plasticky case ? Well yes the case is plastic but I really rate these pedals for bass. I use the Rocktek Chorus out of preference as it seems to give me a more useable effect than most Boss/Dod fx etc. Those pedals are good and add a shimmer to the sound but the Rocktek seems to really 'get hold' of the sound and effect it. This Flanger pedal has a similar characteristic to my ears. I'm selling it because I've decided to go with an Arion Stereo Flanger for pedal flanging having also just disposed of a Joyo pedal.
The pedal is missing the battery cover which would also have the 'Flanger' identification on it and the PP3 battery connector is missing. You'd munch your ways through batteries on this anyway so AC/DC adaptor is the way to go but if it's an issue then I could solder one in easily enough I guess ( I'm an electronics design engineer by day btw ). Mechanically the connections and pots on this pedal are good and the pedal switch mechanism is fine. See pic
Asking £10 collected (can try it out here) or £12 posted UK.
Thanks for reading