Why become a member? ×

Traded

NJE

I have a Markbass Little Mark II in great condition that I would like to change for an EBS amp. Its about 2 years old and been well looked after but does have a few little marks (excuse the pun) like any used amp.

The reason for sale/trade is that I have been using EBS cabs for a while and have a Neo 4x10 at 4ohms. I would like to expand the rig and get a 2x12 or 1x15 and need an amp that can run at 2ohms comfortably.

This is no reflection on the amp, it is seriously loud with a 4ohm cab, super lightweight and has been incredibly reliable, not a scratchy pot or funny noise from it once. I just want the option to expand the rig and cant bare to get rid of my Neo cab.

I dont know what the going rate is for these so how about [b]£315 ono[/b]? I live in Cheltenham and happy for someone to pick up or I can arrange delivery but PM me because I will need to get a quote. I will also throw in a brand new OBBM speakon to jack cable with the right trade, and I may have some cash to put in for the right amp.

Here are a few pics:

[attachment=100756:markbass front.jpg]
[attachment=100757:markbass back.jpg]
[attachment=100758:markbass whole.jpg]

All the best,

Nathan

Edited by NJE

[quote name='nottswarwick' timestamp='1329936859' post='1550097']
my HD 350 is sold pending completion, but I have 2 neo cabs for sale...212 and 115...
[/quote]

Hi, yeah spotted the cabs a few days ago would love the 2x12 but cant get ahead of myself, need the head first. :D